Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pirates of the Caribbean (The Curse of The Black Pearl)

After numerous viewings of Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of The Black Pearl, I've started to notice some inconsistencies. This scene stands out more than the others. It's when Captain Barbossa is in the cave in the island. (I don't know how to spell the name of the island so I'm not even going to try) Barbossa is giving a speech to his crew about how they will lift the curse by spilling Elizabeth Swann's blood. Barbossa was under the moonlight the whole scene but he still remained to be in his human form. He didn't transform like they always do when hit by moonlight.

It is understandable that because this is one of the major scenes it's ideal to be showing the actual actor instead of a CG image but it would've been better if Barbossa was in the shade somehow so as not to conflict with the premise of the story.

1 comment:

Ross said...

Again, there should be a picture here. I may need to switch to WordPress. Do you hear me Blogger? I'm going to switch to WordPress if you don'e resolve this...