Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Moving Out

This week, my college friend and I will be looking for new place to live. I've been living in One Burgundy Plaza in Katipunan for 3 years now and it's where a bulk of my salary goes. I've spent Php 336, 000 on rent for 3 years! In retrospect my money could've been spent somewhere else. Though rent is not the only major expense I have. I've also spent Php 94,000 on taxi fare since Dec 2006. I know! I don't have discipline.

But this new experience will be great. I've never had a housemate before and I'm sure it would at least get rid of those days when I'd literally not speak for 2 days. It would also force me to clean up after myself more. I'm a pig when it comes to house cleanliness but hopefully having a housemate will change all that. I'm sure it'll prepare me for the eventuality of sharing a home with my future family.

Downside is that I will also be forced to wear clothes while walking around the house but I guess that's a sacrifice I have to take.

No comments: