Sunday, May 04, 2008

Same old same old...

I read a quote in a newspaper article once... "Are you living 1000 days or the same day 1000 times?" The article didn't mention who said it but the question has been on my mind since.

I actually realized that in my case, it's the latter but I didn't know to what extent until I stumbled upon my old blog in MySpace. The blog entris were 4 years old but they have the same sentiments as I do right now. Which makes me wonder, what have I done to make my life better? Well apparently I didn't do anything all that significant which led me here with the same old same old.

It would probably be a good time to consider this as a wake up call and change everything the way it happens in movies or books. But it's going to be hard. I'm in too deep and I've probably dug this hole deeper than what I can climb out of.

A thousand days from now, one of two things will happen, I'll stumble upon this blog and say the same things over or I'll read this entry and think this started me on the right path. I'm hoping it's the latter.

No comments: