Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kicking the Habit


It's been 48 hours since my last cigarette. And it feels great. I've been smoking for more than 10 years and I've decided that I need to take care of my health. Have me run 50 meters and I'll be laying on the road for an hour catching my breathe. Have me run 2 flights of stairs and I'll fall asleep out of exhaustion. Yes, I need a lot of work but that's what I want to take care of by quitting this crazy habit of mine.
I've also been keeping track of my expenses and it turns out that since Dec 2006, I've spent P8,000 in cigarettes. That's a little less than P16 each day for more than 500 days.
The real test however is when I go back to work or when I drink with friends. But I'll think about that when the time comes.

1 comment:

Chonx said...

gooodie! beer will taste better and less bitter