Friday, April 11, 2008

My First One Million Pesos

I recently found a blog titled My First One Million Pesos. I have to admit, the title got my attention and the thought of following this guy's ups and downs while he was on his journey to get the 1st Million excited me. I felt that I was given the chance to watch this guy go from start to finish.

Except that while I read his blog, I was actually disappointed. The writing was as exciting to read as a textbook. The blog contained a lot of tips for saving and stuff but I never read any of his plans on how he was going to be able to get the 1st Million. I think he has plans of saving for his 1st Million from his salary. Bro, it's like watching water boil!

I plan on giving him a month and if I can't stand his writing, I'll go for my 1st Million just to outdo him.

3 comments:

kimsan23 said...

hi! thanks for visiting my blog. i recently posted a few things i am researching on like deposits, loans, investments and soon some things on business.

it'll be too hard to build a million out of just my salary! that would take way too long.

i hope to see you soon and to disappoint you less. :)

regards!

Ross said...

Ok, so that was embarrassing. But since I'm not easily humiliated (or I've grown accustomed to it) I'll move on and pretend I never wrote the things I wrote. Nooninooninoo...

I'll link you here as well. :)

kimsan23 said...

it's ok. the internet is an avenue for free speech. when i write an entry, i do expect varied reactions all the time. :)